Table of Contents
2013-08-21 - Meeting notes
- Laurent Claude (Project Leader)
- Matthieu Hazon (Developer)
- Meetings plan
- Roadmap for V1
- Communication tools
Team status update: Matthieu “mhatz” Hazon joins the team and replaces former main developer Olivier “oliversleep” Villedieu.
It has been decided that two meetings a month will occur. Additionnally, meeting notes will be transcripted on the wiki.
Roadmap for mail2voice V1 (stable release)
- Code cleaning (estimated 1 week)
- Translation of the source code from french to english.
- More comments (!)
- Code refactoring (estimated 2 weeks)
- Code documentation, will be published on the wiki. (estimated 1 week)
- Implementation of the missing features (see below, listed on the bugtracker too) (estimated 1 month)
- Evaluation and integration of a free vocal synthesis engine (like eSpeak) (estimation 1 week ??)
- Fix the localisation ¨+ Review and fix translations (estimated 1 week)
- Replace proprietary 3rd party libraries (estimated 1 week)
- Port to linux (+packaging) (estimated 1 week)
- New appearance (Forms + images) to finish
- Check localisation
- Change 3rd party libraries
- Fix x64 port on Windows
- Make links in email clickable (to open a web page in a browser or a mailto:)
- Keyboard shortcuts –> to finish
- highlight current words in email when read by the vocal synthesis (should be interesting but could be too much to implement)
- Auto-update (very optional)
- Update/refresh of the bugtracker (Laurent)
- Add Matthieu to the bugtracker (with right permissions)
- A mailing list should be created. Laurent will see if it can be doable with sourceforge.
2013-08-21_meeting_notes.txt · Last modified: 2023/04/25 16:52 by 127.0.0.1