2013-10-15 - Meeting notes
- Laurent Claude (Project Leader)
- Matthieu Hazon (Developer)
- Code Conventions and Code Style checking
In order to make the source code more consistant and to maintain the highest code quality possible through the development, we need to enforce coding conventions and to ensure that they are respected.
Today we have decided to conduct three main actions in those fields :
- Build a coding convention and publish it on the wiki
- Setting up the related rules for StyleCop (style checker for C#)
- Evaluate feasibility of StyleCop integration on svn server side to prevent commits that are not compliant with the rules.
2013-10-15_meeting_notes.txt · Last modified: 2023/04/25 16:52 by 127.0.0.1