User Tools

Site Tools


2017-02-08_meeting_notes

2017-02-08 - Meeting notes

Participants

  • Laurent CLAUDE (Project Leader)
  • Matthieu HAZON (Developer)
  • Diana IBANESCU (Developer)
  • Jonathan MERCIER-GANADY (Developer)

Agenda

  • Work in progress
  • Our next Hackathon
  • Public presentations for this year (JdLL, RMLL)
  • Ecole Centrale de Lyon: hackathon
  • Our next milestone

Minutes

  • Work in progress
    • cppcheck and stylecheck are operational, and we have some correction to make in the code!
      • the copyright notice header in all files is an example (see the redmine)
    • the database work advanced. It will be pushed with our new branch strategy. Diana and Matthieu will work on this next week.
  • The next Mail2Voice Hackathon
    • The date: Saturday 25 February
    • Same organization
  • Public presentations for this year (JdLL, RMLL)
    • We won't participate to JdLL
    • We have time to think to propose a conf for the RMLL. We could speak about:
      • Mail2Voice. If the code has advanced well
      • the Mail2Voice workflow, because our users needs are specifics. It's not only a basic mail client.
  • Ecole Centrale de Lyon: hackathon 3-4 April.
    • We can't be 'coachs' has the ask/need. We're not enough experts.
    • But if they need a project as a sandbox, or to make proposals for accessibility, we could be interested. Laurent will contact them.
  • Our next milestone:
    • we're looking for our next dynamics! So we'll define our next milestone: the v0.2.
    • We decided to define tasks more finely, to describes more little tasks, and to define the technical perimeter and depth of each task.
    • So before deciding the dead line and the content (it's for next meeting), Laurent and Matthieu will work next week on describe more in details what we should work for this tasks:
      • email receiving (VMime)
      • email storage (database)
      • email displaying (HMI)
      • settings panel for email account

Next Meeting

  • 2017-02-22: work in progress, Hackathon, milestone 0.2
2017-02-08_meeting_notes.txt · Last modified: 2020/10/11 09:50 (external edit)