User Tools

Site Tools


2017-03-08_meeting_notes

2017-03-08 - Meeting notes

Participants

  • Laurent CLAUDE (Project Leader)
  • Matthieu HAZON (Developer)
  • Diana IBANESCU (Developer)

Excused

  • Jonathan MERCIER-GANADY (Developer)

Agenda

  • Our first merge request
  • We need a Windows VM
  • DB connector
  • Our use of Redmine
  • RMLL submission or not?

Minutes

  • Our first merge request is done!
    • We can note the date ;)
    • Exchanges initiated by Diana where great and constructive, thank you!
    • Our new branch strategy is a good choice, thanks to all!
  • We need a Windows VM: now!
    • because we now need to compile VMime and M2V on this OS
    • Laurent will see again to have one (instead of license…)
  • DB connector
    • Diana will be able to deliver this part of code very soon
    • Diana and Matthieu will work together on the method to do it in a week max
  • Our use of Redmine
    • Redmine is a great tool for bug tracking, but for our current requirements we can find some missing
    • Matthieu will send a message on the ML to lunch a discuss about the search of an alternative tool
    • Perhaps we'll need to redefine all actual tasks, to meet our more global needs
  • RMLL submission or not?
    • The deadline for submission is for the end of this month
    • We could submit a conf for:
      • present M2V advancements
      • accessibility
      • project managment
    • We decided to not submit -but it's open to discuss-
      • M2V won't be sufficiently mature
      • we're not sufficiently expert in accessibility
      • Our project story and organization is grounding, but not very innovative

Next Meeting

  • 2017-03-22
2017-03-08_meeting_notes.txt · Last modified: 2018/09/20 17:12 (external edit)