User Tools

Site Tools


2017-05-31_meeting_notes

2017-05-31 - Meeting notes

Participants

  • Laurent CLAUDE (Project's holder)
  • Matthieu HAZON (Developer)
  • Diana IBANESCU (Developer)
  • Jonathan MERCIER-GANADY (Developer)

Agenda

  • Tuleap
  • Team of testers
  • Binary delivery method
  • Trojitá
  • Hackathon
  • VMime
  • Milestone V0.3
  • Mailing-list
  • RMLL

Minutes

  • Tuleap
    • Laurent has worked to validate a backup and restoration solution, so there is 3 scenarios :
      • A full installation on a Centos server with a full backup:
        • it's trivial to install
        • but it's almost impossible to restore easily a backup on a new server, and is not documented/recommended by the tuleap support
        • So our solution isn't here
      • A full installation on a Centos server with an project export
        • Laurent have to work on it
      • A docker install
        • It's the recommended solution by Tuleap
        • Nobody knows docker in the M2V team
        • Laurent will explore this technology
        • Matthieu will ask help and docs to a friend
  • Team of testers: a team is being formed
    • We already have 2 persons:
      • one is a dyslexia disorders specialist
      • one is a specialist in compensation technologies on a wide range of disabilities
    • Laurent is waiting for an answer of a person who is in contact with persons with motor, cognitive and illiteracy disabilities
    • Laurent will contact:
      • an occupational therapist from an association providing counseling and training for senior citizens or persons with disabilities on new technologies
      • A school teacher specialized in the accompaniment of students suffering from disorders dys
  • Binary delivery method
    • The provision of binaries will be automatable via Jenkins
    • It'll serve our future testers easily
  • Trojitá
    • Matthieu sent us a complete message on the ML, please to read it
    • We decided to evaluate this solution because it's more global for our needs
    • Jonathan is Ok to work with Matthieu on this eval
  • Hackathon
    • It'll be Saturday 10 June
  • VMime
    • We decided to pause the work on VMime because of the work on Trojitá
    • so the merge request in pending
  • Milestone V0.3
    • please to refer to the pad
    • because of Trojitá work:
      • VMine work is paused
      • DB work is paused
  • RMLL
    • The program will be published this week, our conf seems to be planed for Monday 3 July at 12:00

Next Meetings

  • Hackathon: 2017-06-10
  • Next Meeting: 2017-06-14
2017-05-31_meeting_notes.txt · Last modified: 2018/09/20 17:12 (external edit)