Table of Contents
Mail2Voice release notes
Version 1.1 beta3 (126.96.36.199), released 2015-03-13
Check out “What’s New” and “Known Issues” for this version of Mail2Voice below.
You are encouraged to tell us what you think, or submit a bug in the forum. If interested, please see the complete list of changes in the bug tracker.
We would also like to extend a special thank you to all of you who contributed to this release of Mail2Voice!
- HTML emails content are now read correctly (without the formatting code).
- Play button is deactivated when no email in the inbox.
- Send button is deactivated when no @ is configured.
- Add warning in emails list when configuration is missing.
- Email's list is cleared when the conf is broken in settings.
- Verification that the email field is filled with an email address when adding a contact.
- Emails: improve email sync.
- Emails: deleted emails are now correctly fetched.
- Emails: sync the emails when the Inbox button is pressed.
- Speech synthesis: selecting another email stop the current speech.
- Speech synthesis: speech synthesis is no longer stopped when receive new email.
- GUI: pause and stop buttons are disabled when speech synthesizer has finished to read an email.
- GUI: inbox, appearance of display the title of a selected message.
- GUI: the trash button (main menu) is displayed/undisplayed on the fly when the 'enable trash' option is enabled/disabled.
- GUI: focus stay on the email that is currently read when receive new email.
- GUI: click on play button don't refresh email list.
- GUI: 'Update' and 'Delete' buttons, in the panel contact, are disabled when no contact is selected.
- Under the hood:
- Various fixes and architecture improvements.
- Clean up dead code, Stylecop cleanup.
- Project management:
- Wiki is now hosted by our dedicated server.
- Reliability sync email on concurrent use with other email client (e.g. webmail).
- Problems when dealing with hundreds of emails.