Table of Contents
Mail2Voice release notes
Version 1.1 stable (184.108.40.206), released 2015-05-19
Check out “What’s New” and “Known Issues” for this version of Mail2Voice below.
You are encouraged to tell us what you think, or submit a bug in the forum.
If interested, please see the complete list of changes in the bug tracker.
We would also like to extend a special thank you to all of you who contributed to this release of Mail2Voice!
- Contacts import (vCard, LDIF, CSV).
- Migration module from v1.0RC1 (import settings and contacts).
- Support mailto links in received emails.
- Save sent messages on server.
- Help panel now uses offline documentation.
- Add an opt-out option to enable/disable usage stats and display infos about this.
- Fix handling of deleted messages on server.
- Fix thread issue when sending email.
- Improve mail sync on read/unread switching from other client.
- Improve filtering when checking presence of emails on server.
- Clean and simplify mail sync.
- Inbox panel:
- Localize email dates according to selected language.
- Fix email sorting by date.
- Disable the 'write' button when adding contact from the Inbox panel
- Contacts panel:
- Ask confirmation before deleting a contact
- Accepts only JPEG files for contacts photos.
- Use default photo if contact photo doesn't exist.
- Warns user when editing a contact while in-use in send panel.
- Send panel:
- Fix audio buttons behavior in send panel.
- Add ongoing record message.
- Display record duration while recording.
- Disable send and main buttons except Quit when recording audio message.
- Locales improvements and fixes.
- Under the hood:
- Various fixes, code indentation and architecture improvements.
- Clean up dead code, remove obsolete files, Stylecop cleanup.
- Add copyright notices.
- Problems when dealing with hundreds of emails.