User Tools

Site Tools


2017-04-05_meeting_notes

2017-04-05 - Meeting notes

Participants

  • Laurent CLAUDE (Project Leader)
  • Matthieu HAZON (Developer)
  • Diana IBANESCU (Developer)
  • Jonathan MERCIER-GANADY (Developer)

Agenda

  • Mockups
  • DB connector
  • An agile tool (Redmine, Tuleap)
  • RMLL
  • Next milestone

Minutes

  • Mockups
    • Laurent didn't work more on mockups, settings screen is still to be worked
    • It was said:
      • icons are too symbolics and difficult to understand, to find more intuitive graphics
      • The blue gradient may confuse some people with visual impairments
      • in the inbox list, contact pictures are too small. Idem for recipients.
    • We'll ask to our future testers
  • DB connector
    • Diana done the work, still a pb to connect to git
    • Diana and Matthieu will work on it after this meeting
  • An agile tool (Redmine, Tuleap)
    • The Agile plugin for Redmine don't do the work. Eg. don't support easily sub-tasks
    • Laurent have install a Tuleap instance for tests
    • It seems to do the work. There is backlog, releases, sprints and tasks
    • Matthieu will create the project for our next millestone
      • So we'll can test this tool and decide to use it for the future
    • Laurent said this actual instance is just for tests
      • If we choose this tool, we'll have to install it on a real production server (backups, mails, etc.)
      • Perhaps it's possible to export/import settings and projects
  • RMLL
    • Laurent decided to propose on more time ;) to be present on the next RMLL event on July
    • because:
      • he meet Armony ALTINIER on JDLL event last weekend, and she said there is no enough accessibility projects present on this event
      • to be present on an event is good for popularity, instead if it's underground! We measured it in the past.
      • we could ask for testers and other contributions
      • we could present our past and future work since V1.1 (tools, organization, mockups, etc.)
    • Laurent proposed a plan, some corrections needed
    • the team decided to submit a conf
    • Laurent will do a pitch in few days
    • The RMLL submission deadline in finally for the 2017-04-14
  • Next milestone:
    • Reminder, deadline for the V0.2 is: 2017-04-18

Next Meeting

  • Next Meeting: 2017-04-19
2017-04-05_meeting_notes.txt · Last modified: 2018/09/20 17:12 (external edit)