User Tools

Site Tools


2017-08-30_meeting_notes

2017-08-30 - Meeting notes

Participants

  • Laurent CLAUDE (Project's holder)
  • Matthieu HAZON (Developer)
  • Diana IBANESCU (Developer)

Agenda

  • Readings
  • Trojitá
  • Next conference : Capitole du Libre
  • Our work for this autumn

Minutes

  • Readings:
    • Laurent invites you to read the book “Producing Open Source Software. How to Run a Successful Free Software Project” by Karl Fogel, available here: http://producingoss.com/.
    • You can find a French translation at Framabook, Produire du logiciel libre
    • So Laurent have planned (and started) to rework the content of the website
  • Trojitá
    • Matthieu solved the problems we had with Trojitá
      • The problem Matthieu found won't be fixed directly in Trojitá, because they are due to server side
      • Matthieu will contact OVH (email hosting) to ask to upgrade their Dovecot
      • but we now dispose of a solution, if needed.
      • the contacts with Trojitá team are technically serious and they are encouraging for the choice of this solution
      • so now we can implement this solution in M2V
    • Jonathan started to implement Trojitá in M2V
  • Next conference : Capitole du Libre
    • We decided that we'll propose a conf, it's a weekend: November 18 and 19.
    • The deadline for proposal is September 24
    • Matthieu will be there, Laurent want to. Diana and Jonathan please to do your best to come!
    • For this public milestone we'll need to be able to show:
      • Mail sync
      • a fine GUI, not necessarily finished but clean
  • Our work for this autumn:
    • Trojitá:
      • To integrate it in M2V
        • Matthieu and Jonathan see themselves to organize this work
    • GUI, to work on specs (in order of priority):
      • Laurent will see how to install fonts on windows OS for Pencil
      • Inbox
        • to continue the work already started
        • to propose a second ambiance, inspired by Sogo groupware
      • Compose a mail
      • Address book
    • The team of testers
      • Laurent will contact the team:
        • for mobilisation
        • they will be registered on the mailing-list
    • To work on the code, we'll need an organisation tool
      • Matthieu thought to develop a simple solution
      • Laurent will continue to work on the backup-restore process of Tuleap
      • We will discuss this at the next meeting, and decide what to do
    • And we decided to plan a hackathon in October
      • We'll focus on GUI
      • Matthieu will create a Framadate to find a date
      • Same organisation (1 day in a weekend), same tools (Audio conferencing, Kanboard, …)

Next Meetings

  • Next Meeting: 2017-09-13
2017-08-30_meeting_notes.txt · Last modified: 2020/08/20 16:20 (external edit)