Table of Contents
2018-04-18 - Meeting notes
- Laurent CLAUDE (Project's holder)
- Diana IBANESCU (Developer)
- Matthieu HAZON (Developer)
- Jonathan MERCIER-GANADY (Developer)
- WIP: IMAP implementation
- IMAP implementation
- Results are encouraging:
- Python: Jonathan could easily have results: connexion, email listing, notification of changes. This language could be easier to use and a solution more stable
- Java: to study, but as a last resort because it would require complicated work with Java Runtime Environment implementation
- Positive point: using another language will force us to implement a connector and thus reinforce the architecture choices we had made. That's good, it will force us to separate the HMI from the IMAP. And thus allow us to change IMAP solution if needed.
- Now: Matthew and Jonathan will continue to explore these options in more depth in order to validate them and allow a qualitative choice.
- This does not change the work around the database that Diana is currently conducting.
- Next meeting: 2018-05-02
2018-04-18_meeting_notes.txt · Last modified: 2023/04/25 16:52 by 127.0.0.1