Table of Contents
Mail2Voice release notes
Version 1.1 beta2 (18.104.22.168), released 2015-01-21
Check out “What’s New” and “Known Issues” for this version of Mail2Voice below.
You are encouraged to tell us what you think, or submit a bug in the forum. If interested, please see the complete list of changes in the bug tracker.
We would also like to extend a special thank you to all of you who contributed to this release of Mail2Voice!
- Add support for embedded images in HTML emails.
- Open http: and mailto: links in default software (new window).
- Unknown contacts picture and default contact picture are now different.
- Inbox list: date and time are now splitted on two lines.
- Inbox email list displays unread emails in bold and read emails in normal text.
- Contacts panel: merge fields “First name” and “Last name” into single field “Name”.
- Contacts panel: remove the field “Phone”.
- GUI layout: resize contact panel, new allocation of elements of contact details.
- About box: fixed layout, updated authors list, fix english website URL.
- Under the hood:
- Add default locale file generation script with default voice strings.
- Remove untranslatable strings from code and locales files.
- Update copyrights infos and authors' nicknames in legal notice.
- Various fixes and architecture improvements.
- Clean up dead code, Stylecop cleanup.
- Project management:
- We now have a dedicated server with:
- A new project board (Redmine).
- A Mumble server.
- reliability sync email on concurrent use with other email client (e.g. webmail)